What makes our community and trail system one of the great destinations in North America is the generous folks who allow us to manage and maintain the trails through their property. Nowhere else are their ninety plus contiguous private landowners with the foresight and sense of cultural heritage to make this network what it is today. Kingdom Trails is now an economic generator as well as a healthy outlet for local citizens and visitors.
The most crucial benefit of being a permissive landowner is you play a key role in vitalizing a region and providing a quality experience for so many people who are grateful for the provision.
Landowners receive insurance liability coverage through Kingdom Trails and are protected by the Vermont State Statute that protects private landowners allowing public access. Every landowner is a member of Kingdom Trails giving them access to the year-round trail system.
This year we will be supplying a card that identifies our cherished landowners and are asking local merchants to offer discounts and services just for you…….
- Kingdom Trails Membership…. of course!
- 20% off all merchandise retail in the Kingdom Trails Welcome Center
- 10% discount on the rental rate (not including taxes and fees) at KT Cabin
- 15% savings on lodging and complimentary Kingdom Trails passes at Burke Mountain Rentals
- 10% off food and lodging at The Wildflower Inn & Juniper’s Restaurant
- 15% off retail parts, accessories, and clothing at East Burke Sports
- 20% discount on Wilderness First Aid, Wilderness First Responder, and climbing courses at Kingdom Adventure Mountain Guides
- 50% of second night of camping….first time campers only at Stumps Camping
- 15% off select services at Kingdom Cycling & Experiences: your home for mountain bike skills clinics, women’s specific mountain bike clinics, private instruction, kids camps and tours at Kingdom Trails. Offering something for all ages and ability levels as well as gravel grinder (dirt road) adventures! Come see us at our office where Heaven’s Bench meets Bill Magill trail on top of the beautiful bucolic Darling Hill Ridge (2074 Darling Hill Rd. Lyndonville, VT)! Call or text 802.427.3154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! Happy Trails!
- 10% off stays of 3 nights or more at Burke View and Burke View Villa
- 10% Off SOCAPA Mountain Camp Tuition
- 10% off all services at The Serenity Spa